Freight & Logistics industry specialists
- Implementation of commercial development plan.
- Expansion(prospection -capture–retention of new customers)and management of assigned customer portfolio.
- Provide information about all services offered and advice to customers.
- Planification andorganization of commercial actions and visits within the assigned geographical zone (+/-200 visits per year over a third of France).
- Native level spoken and written French. Fluent English and Spanish.
- We’re looking for a results-orientated and customer focused person.Proactive, autonomous yet able to integrate an international cohesive team with a good atmosphere.
- Strong commercial foresight.
- Good level of negotiation skills and customer care as well as oral and written communication abilities.
- A capacity to manage and solve potentially conflictual situations.
- Previous experience in industry (automobile, aeronautical, railway…), in a commercial, purchasing, logistics or transport role would be an additional asset.
- Full-time position.
- Starting immediately.
- Initial 6-monthcontract followed by permanent contract if conditions are fulfilled.
- Competitive remuneration package (base and variable).
Work base: Vilanova i la Geltrú (Barcelona)