Branch Manager – Freight Forwarding
€50,000 – €70,000 DOE + Bonus
A challenging opportunity for an experienced, highly motivated manager has arisen to take on the role of Branch Manager in Poznan . The successful applicant must have a very high standard of customer service skills within the freight forwarding sector and the ability to work under pressure using their own initiative and as part of a team.
Candidates will also ideally have experience in Road freight across Europe & beyond!
Key tasks and responsibilities:
– Customer service and management.
– Management of departmental processes, people and associated administration.
– Maintenance and optimisation of all customer reporting & service dashboards.
Management of Quarterly Business Review process, including:
– Performance Reporting against KPIs.
– Drive a proactive approach to KPIs.
– Cost control in relation to all Branch Activity, including identification & implementation of cost reduction opportunities.
– Branch P&L responsibility.
– Best practice benchmarking with existing customer & competitor/market solutions.
– Drive decisions by data.
– Define and implement new processes to ensure continuous improvement.
– Enhance productivity through proactive performance management of operational teams and suppliers.
– Manage regular operational reviews with approved logistics service providers (ALSPs).
– Support internal and external implementation & operational projects.
– Ensure compliance to agreed confidentiality terms between parties.