Freight & Logistics industry specialists
What are you going to do?
- As a Project Manager you are responsible for supervising/implementing transport-related projects.
You manage medium-sized and large projects, so that an efficient solution can be implemented within budget and project planning.
- A medium-sized project starts with about 5 project members and a large project with about 10 project members. Usually, almost all transport facets are affected, such as Parcel, Groupage, LTL, FTL, customs and value added services.
- Projects can be implementations of new customers but also re-engineering projects of existing customers.
- You are the point of contact for the customer and ensure that the customer is always informed of the latest developments and at the same time that your team is completely up-to-date.
- You lead a composed team including operations, carrier management, IT, customs and possibly also external.
You will work at our locations in Venlo and Enschede (50/50).
What are you bringing?
Are you enthusiastic and do you have experience in logistics? And are you ready for a new step in your career? Then we are looking for you!
- You have HBO work and thinking level
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar position
- Solid experience with transport and implementations is a must-have
- You also have experience in managing projects
- And you have detailed knowledge of logistics transport processes
- In addition, you have excellent communication skills and your Dutch/English language is in order
- Last but not least: you stand firm as a person and you seek cooperation with different disciplines
What can you expect from us?
The company offers you a challenging corporate culture where customer focus, flexibility, initiative, perseverance and collegiality are valued. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and we have an eye for your personal development.